Sunday, December 13, 2009

Post 2 of 2 - Our Broken Mirror Of Evil

Second post about the Our Broken Mirror Of Evil!




CAREFUL!! BIG images!! ahaha




Whole Design!



Details!


Detail 1


Detail 2


Detail 3


Detail 4



A friend of mine just told me that it is a bit empty... hum.. yeah, maybe it is. It is a framed mirror, maybe it should have reflection(s) of something.. yeah..


One comment on my design [You can see it at Emptees.com], "super empty", yes, as I expected. I'll need to get something to that bloody mirror of evil! It is starting to make its moves! Bastard! ahaha

Today myself and 2 friends of mine are going to start an digital animation! ehehe We've done the characters concepts sheets and the storyboard already. Now I must go get some sleep cause this day is going to hurt!! :O


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment