Saturday, December 12, 2009

Post 1 of 2 - Our Broken Mirror Of Evil

Hey hey! What's up! :D I'm back! Hell yeah!

I haven't post anything for a month by now and I think it's time for some updates. Yes, I haven't post a thing cause I'm lazy, yes, yes, I know... It doesn't matter now. ahaha

I'm getting started with something I've had in mind. This is something inspired on a recording with the name of Mirrors by Misery Signals. That recording is freaking awesome! And, I haven't seen a "best" Tee design from them in my opinion and that's another purpose why I decided on this one.


First of all, the so called sketch!







Yup, That's right! Here ya go! I've been wondering, that I call this little drawings of Sketch. Well, never-mind... maybe I'm a little crazy :P ahahaha

The concept of this beautiful ornamented mirror have some mix of ideas styles. I wanted a simple broken mirror with a simple frame around it, but at the same time I had this idea of something heavy and ornamented and strange with a touch of Maya style and stuff. Yeah, strange ideas! So I just started sketching around, added some "legs" here and there, some "arms", a little of fashion powder, some flower power with a mix of hanger, rage, hate and all that stuff we all know so good and... TA-DA!|| :D ahaha

A very awkward and mysterious Broken Mirror was born all fragmented and shit. Quite impressive I must say cause I already tried to draw some broken glass and it came out no good :/ This was the ideal!


And then I lined it out on PC and this is the final result so far!







In this one you can notice that some shades have been added and the line is not finest quality. And why? because I did not wanted it to be perfect, I wanted a frame with and old style and deformed. And cause the glass is broken, the frame must not be in perfect conditions, am I right? :] Yes I am! ahah


My friends, this was one of my ideas that I'm going to present you all with, because more are going to be real just like this one!



Next on Crumbling Stone Art,







What my friends do you think of this one? Nasty? I really like it! I have drawing class at university and we were learning anatomy of the human and animal body, expressions and poses of the body too. And I was on the mood of drawing a skull and so I did. This is the result, the "sketch" ahaha

I wanted to draw a snake too but not the way everyone do, with the snake coming out of the eye holes and mouth. I wanted it to be a version of the ancient Egypt pharaohs, the ones with the snake up above the head.
Beneath the skull head are some broken bones and worms, that means the skull head is the lair of the snake :D Yes?

I just hope you guys dig this one cause f*uking love it!
In any case I'll be glad with some support and/or opinions/sugestions.



Thank you for your time and thanks for watching!

See you next time people!

Hugs, Simão R.

No comments:

Post a Comment