Thursday, November 19, 2009

Updates to 11 / 19 / 2009

Hey there everyone! :]
It's time for some updates. Hell yeah!

Now it's 11/19/2009 03:03 Am and NOW it's time to update this blog with some fresh new info! :D eheh


Lets get this started!


. This is the original sketch full size.











. Details..




. And more details!




. And this is the fully digital one :] ehehe It's looking good so far..



I don't want to make something to much detailed and with a bunch of colors and stuff. Something more "simple" and sober. Something more evil :]



.: Next on the Crumbling Stone Art Blogspot..

 . I am going to post and talk to you guys about some new stuff I've been sketching, some ideas for a couple of Tees for bands I appreciate to listen to, the finished version of this last "Evil Concept" post, plus some screens of  the stuff I'm learning at my Drawing Class :]


It's all for now, so maybe tomorrow I'll have some time to update some more new stuff into here, I hope so! :P


See ya all tomorrow guys! (I mean, in a couple of hours! ;P)

Take care!

Simão R.

No comments:

Post a Comment