Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello hello to my art!

Hi there everyone! This is my first post here and I'm not going to be lame as we all use to be when we want to make an introduction. So, not this time! eheh

I'll start with some works I've done already, this case, Tee designs.

Here they are! (Larger size versions on Emptees.com)






^-- A As I Lay Dying design I've done for'em and already sent to 'em but I didn't got answer till now. I'm thinking in remaking this one though.








^-- This one was done for a band from the US with the name of I Buried The Sky. And the shit is that they never answerd back to me and I never sold this one to 'em. lol So, it's for sale!










And this one is some crazy idea I had sometime ago now and I needed to get it into reality. Although this design it's a bit confusing.. hum.. yeah, I'll remake this one too.

It's all for now, I hope you enjoy my stuff so far. I know it's not that good stuff you see out there but it is not that bad either :D ahah


Later I'll up some sketchy stuff I'm doing.

See ya! Take care!

Simão R. aka Crumbling Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment