Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Is My Home I NEED A BATH! :O

Here I am people, with an update foy you!

Let's go straight to it!



This is my last creation. I've posted the sketch version for this sometime ago.



I like the way it came out. Took me some good hours holding myself onto the Laptop screen.

Here we have a 6 colors design including Black.
I have no more to say about this one except that I really enjoyed doing it.


It's almost noon and I really need to take a quick bath cause in this moment I am a really really horror! ahah
Just put some hair on that skull and there I am! :D ahha Joking!

Well, it's all for now. Later and peace!


. : : Something  has happened to this piece I just submitted to Emptees yesterday. I don't know what happened but I think they did not liked it or was to good from em! I really don't know. What I do know is that this piece got deleted and I don't know the reason why!


I have something to say about this. I think the admin(s) of Emptees should think about the way they run the site cause they just delete the stuff they want with no obvious reason apparently and that makes me fucking mad! At least they could create something like an auto-e-mail sender for the persons whom works got deleted with the reason why they just got deleted!

Well, fuck it! What you gonna do?

At least they can't delete the one in here! Suckers!

SimonHxC

No comments:

Post a Comment